HOME > Results > Geminids > Result(2003)
In 2003, although errors of observation were wider than annual year, the activity level was higher. The estimated peak was λo262°.0. This was earlier peak than annual year.
Activity Level (using worldwide data)
|Time(UT)||Solar Long.||Activity Level|
|Dec.14th 07h||261°806||5.46 ± 1.69|
Estimated Compornents of Geminid activity
|Trail-No.||Peak Time(UT)||Solar Long.||A(max)||FWHM(hr)|
- Radiant : α = 112°.0, δ = +32°.0
- Radian Elevation : 20° < h < 70°
- Using data within ± 0.75 σ in all observed data.
- Structure of meteor activity is estimated by "Lorentz profile".
- Observed data provided by RMOJ and RMOB