HOME > Results > Geminids > Result(2004)
In 2004, the peak level was same as annual year. The increase of Geminid activity was seen around λo259°.5.The peak was around λo262°.2. After that, the end of it was around λo263°.5.
Activity Level (using worldwide data)
|Time(UT)||Solar Long.||Activity Level|
|Dec.13th 21h||262°142||3.47 ± 0.74|
Estimated Compornents of Geminid activity
|Trail-No.||Peak Time(UT)||Solar Long.||A(max)||FWHM(hr)|
- Radiant : α = 112°.0, δ = +32°.0
- Radian Elevation : 20° < h < 70°
- Using data within ± 0.75 σ in all observed data.
- Structure of meteor activity is estimated by "Lorentz profile".
- Observed data provided by RMOJ and RMOB