HOME > Results > Geminids > Result(2007)
In 2006, the peak time as λo)261°.60 was earlier than annual year. In addition, ascending branches of FWHM was shorter about 6 hours than annual year.
Activity Level (using worldwide data)
|Time(UT)||Solar Long.||Activity Level|
|Dec.14th 22h||261°.427||3.44 ± 1.15|
Estimated Compornents of Geminid activity
|Trail-No.||Peak Time(UT)||Solar Long.||A(max)||FWHM(hr)|
- Radiant : α = 112°.0, δ = +32°.0
- Radian Elevation : 20° < h < 70°
- Using data within ± 0.75 σ in all observed data.
- Structure of meteor activity is estimated by "Lorentz profile".
- Observed data provided by RMOJ and RMOB