2009 Geminids showed the high actvitiy since 2005. The high activity level such as more than 3.0 were kept between 11h - 21h on 13th (UT). FWHM was same as annual year. On the other hand, the peak time was earlier than anual visual observed time.
Activity Level (using worldwide data)
|Time(UT)||Solar Long.||Activity Level|
|Dec.13th 11h||261°.452||3.70 ± 0.80|
|Dec.13th 19h||261°.791||3.46 ± 1.50|
Estimated Compornents of Geminid activity
|Trail-No.||Peak Time(UT)||Solar Long.||A(max)||FWHM(hr)|
- Radiant : α = 112°.0, δ = +32°.0
- Radian Elevation : 25° < h < 65°
- Using data within ± 0.80 σ in all observed data.
- Structure of meteor activity is estimated by "Lorentz profile".
- Observed data provided by RMOJ and RMOB