2010 Geminids was same activity level as 2009. There were however not enough of observed data from Europe and America. The estimated ZHR using Activity Level was about 100. The peak time as λo261°.533 was much earlier than annual year. It was very complex whether high activity in this year or not.
Activity Level (using worldwide data)
|Time(UT)||Solar Long.||Activity Level|
|Dec.13th 19h||261°.533||3.88 ± 1.39|
Estimated Compornents of Geminid activity
|Trail-No.||Peak Time(UT)||Solar Long.||A(max)||FWHM(hr)|
- Radiant : α = 112°.0, δ = +32°.0
- Radian Elevation : 25° < h < 65°
- Using data within ± 0.80 σ in all observed data.
- Structure of meteor activity is estimated by "Lorentz profile".
- Observed data provided by RMOJ and RMOB