HOME > Results > Geminids > Result(2012)
In 2012, the activity level was weaker than 2011. The increase of clear activity was seen around λo259°. The peak time was around λo262°.1.
Activity Level (using worldwide data)
|Time(UT)||Solar Long.||Activity Level|
|Dec.13th 20h||262°.072||4.51 ± 1.25|
Estimated Compornents of Geminid activity
|Trail-No.||Peak Time(UT)||Solar Long.||A(max)||FWHM(hr)|
- Radiant : α = 112°.0, δ = +32°.0
- Radian Elevation : 25° < h < 65°
- Using data within ± 0.75 σ in all observed data.
- Structure of meteor activity is estimated by "Lorentz profile".
- Observed data provided by RMOJ and RMOB