HOME > Results > Geminids > Result(2014)
2014 Geminids showed very high activity since 2011. Since FWHM was same as annual year, the peak level was simply higher than annual year. The peak time was λo 261°.841 as same as annual year of radio meteor observation.
Activity Level (using worldwide data)
|Time(UT)||Solar Long.||Activity Level|
|Dec.13th 22h||261°629||7.41 ± 2.31|
|Dec.14th 07h||262°010||7.52 ± 1.10|
Estimated Compornents of Geminid activity
|Trail-No.||Peak Time(UT)||Solar Long.||A(max)||FWHM(hr)|
- Radiant : α = 112°.0, δ = +32°.0
- Radian Elevation : 20° < h < 60°
- Using data within ± 0.50 σ in all observed data.
- Structure of meteor activity is estimated by "Lorentz profile".
- Observed data provided by RMOJ and RMOB