The activity profile was same as 2012 and 2013. The beginning of clear activity was seen around λo259°. The peak time was λo262°.18. This was same as annual year of visual observation. On the other hand, it was later than radio observation (this means the peak time using radion meteor observation is earlier than visual observation).
In 2010's, the activity level was higher than '00s. The reason of this result is unknown.
Activity Level (using worldwide data)
|Time(UT)||Solar Long.||Activity Level|
|Dec.14th 22h||262°391||6.06 ± 0.57|
Estimated Compornents of Geminid activity
|Trail-No.||Peak Time(UT)||Solar Long.||A(max)||FWHM(hr)|
- Radiant : α = 112°.0, δ = +32°.0
- Radian Elevation : 20° < h < 65°
- Using data within ± 0.50 σ in all observed data.
- Structure of meteor activity is estimated by "Lorentz profile".
- Observed data provided by RMOJ and RMOB