HOME > Results > Ursids > Result(2004)
Ursids Result (2004)
Ursids 2004 showed non-high activity level that peak level was 0.4. This activity level was under background level + 1σ. In addition, FWHM was wider than other years. It was therefore difficult to disucess Ursid clear activity.
Activity Level (using worldwide data)
|Time(UT)||Solar Long.||Activity Level|
|Dec. 22nd 12h||270°.949||0.60 ± 0.44|
Estimated Compornents of Geminid activity
|Comp.-No.||Peak Time(UT)||Solar Long.||A(max)||FWHM(hr)|
|URS04C01||Dec. 22nd 11h30m||270°.906||0.4||-7.0/+4.0|
- Radiant : α = 217°, δ = +76°
- Radian Elevation : 25° < h < 70°
- Using data within ± 0.75 σ in all observed data.
- Structure of meteor activity is estimated by "Lorentz profile".
- Observed data provided by RMOJ and RMOB