Ursids Result (2005)
Although it was showen that the increase of activity level between λo270°.6 and 270°.7, the activity level was weak such as 0.45 and estimated peak level was 0.3. This means it was difficult to separate background level and Ursid activity.
Activity Level (using worldwide data)
|Time(UT)||Solar Long.||Activity Level|
|Dec. 22nd 00h||270°.683||0.45 ± 0.25|
Estimated Compornents of Geminid activity
|Comp.-No.||Peak Time(UT)||Solar Long.||A(max)||FWHM(hr)|
|URS05C01||Dec. 22nd 14h30m||270°.768||0.3||-8.0/+3.0|
- Radiant : α = 217°, δ = +76°
- Radian Elevation : 25° < h < 70°
- Using data within ± 0.75 σ in all observed data.
- Structure of meteor activity is estimated by "Lorentz profile".
- Observed data provided by RMOJ and RMOB