HOME > Results > Ursids > Result(2006)
Ursids Result (2006)
The activity between λo=270°.5 and 270°.8 was clear activity. The observed peak level however was 0.6 and estimated peak was 0.5. These activity level did not show high activity.
Activity Level (using worldwide data)
|Time(UT)||Solar Long.||Activity Level|
|Dec. 22nd 15h||270°.550||0.59 ± 0.31|
Estimated Compornents of Geminid activity
|Comp.-No.||Peak Time(UT)||Solar Long.||A(max)||FWHM(hr)|
|URS06C01||Dec. 22nd 19h30m||270°.720||0.5||-9.0/+3.0|
- Radiant : α = 217°, δ = +76°
- Radian Elevation : 25° < h < 70°
- Using data within ± 0.75 σ in all observed data.
- Structure of meteor activity is estimated by "Lorentz profile".
- Observed data provided by RMOJ and RMOB