HOME > Results > Ursids > Result(2007)
Ursids Result (2007)
Although the actvitiy level peak was clear, observed peak with 0.5 ±0.3 was around usual activity level (= 0.0±0.4).
Activity Level (using worldwide data)
|Time(UT)||Solar Long.||Activity Level|
|Dec. 22nd 19h||270°.459||0.55 ± 0.35|
Estimated Compornents of Geminid activity
|Comp.-No.||Peak Time(UT)||Solar Long.||A(max)||FWHM(hr)|
|URS07C01||Dec. 22nd 19h30m||270°.459||0.5||-4.0/+3.0|
- Radiant : α = 217°, δ = +76°
- Radian Elevation : 25° < h < 70°
- Using data within ± 0.75 σ in all observed data.
- Structure of meteor activity is estimated by "Lorentz profile".
- Observed data provided by RMOJ and RMOB