Ursids Result (2009)
The activity around peak time was clear such as 2008. The observed peak was around 0.8. This was over usual activity level with 0.0±0.4. Some calculated data show under zero. It had a possibility that background level was higher than real background level.
Activity Level (using worldwide data)
|Time(UT)||Solar Long.||Activity Level|
|Dec. 22nd 08h||270°.487||0.77 ± 0.26|
Estimated Compornents of Geminid activity
|Comp.-No.||Peak Time(UT)||Solar Long.||A(max)||FWHM(hr)|
|URS09C01||Dec. 22nd 09h30m||270°.529||0.6||-4.0/+2.0|
- Radiant : α = 217°, δ = +76°
- Radian Elevation : 25° < h < 70°
- Using data within ± 0.75 σ in all observed data.
- Structure of meteor activity is estimated by "Lorentz profile".
- Observed data provided by RMOJ and RMOB