HOME > Results > Ursids > Result(2010)
Ursids Result (2010)
There was no unusual activity. The observed activity level shows between 0.5 and 0.6. These results are under +1.5 σ of usual activity level. Peak time was around λo-270°.5. This was similar result of visual annual result.
Activity Level (using worldwide data)
|Time(UT)||Solar Long.||Activity Level|
|Dec. 22nd 15h||270°.521||0.49 ± 0.22|
Estimated Compornents of Geminid activity
|Comp.-No.||Peak Time(UT)||Solar Long.||A(max)||FWHM(hr)|
|URS10C01||Dec. 22nd 16h30m||270°.563||0.6||-7.0/+3.0|
- Radiant : α = 217°, δ = +76°
- Radian Elevation : 25° < h < 70°
- Using data within ± 0.75 σ in all observed data.
- Structure of meteor activity is estimated by "Lorentz profile".
- Observed data provided by RMOJ and RMOB