Ursids Result (2011)
Almost of calculated data were included in usual activity level as 0.0±0.4. It was therefore impossible to separate background and Ursid activity. In addition, a difference between observed peak data and estimated peak data was seen. Urisid activity in 2011 was uncertain.
Activity Level (using worldwide data)
|Time(UT)||Solar Long.||Activity Level|
|Dec. 21st 04h||268°.773||0.36 ± 0.20|
Estimated Compornents of Geminid activity
|Comp.-No.||Peak Time(UT)||Solar Long.||A(max)||FWHM(hr)|
|URS11C01||Dec. 24th 03h30m||271°.787||0.2||-3.0/+3.0|
- Radiant : α = 217°, δ = +76°
- Radian Elevation : 25° < h < 70°
- Using data within ± 0.75 σ in all observed data.
- Structure of meteor activity is estimated by "Lorentz profile".
- Observed data provided by RMOJ and RMOB