HOME > Results > Ursids > Result(2013)
Ursids Result (2013)
Ursids 2013 was similar reslut as 2011. There was no clear activity. Almost of calculated results were included in background level (0.0±0.4). The peak time was around λo=270°.4.
Activity Level (using worldwide data)
|Time(UT)||Solar Long.||Activity Level|
|Dec. 22nd 07h||270°.415||0.29 ± 0.22|
Estimated Compornents of Geminid activity
|Comp.-No.||Peak Time(UT)||Solar Long.||A(max)||FWHM(hr)|
|URS13C01||Dec. 22nd 07h30m||270°.415||0.3||-1.0/+1.0|
- Radiant : α = 217°, δ = +76°
- Radian Elevation : 25° < h < 70°
- Using data within ± 0.75 σ in all observed data.
- Structure of meteor activity is estimated by "Lorentz profile".
- Observed data provided by RMOJ and RMOB