HOME > Results > Ursids > Result(2014)
Ursids Result (2014)
Ursids 2014 showed very high activity (the observed activity level was 1.5). The peak time was around λo270°.8. This was later than annual visual peak time. In addition, this peak had a short FWHM as two or three hours.
Activity Level (using worldwide data)
|Time(UT)||Solar Long.||Activity Level|
|Dec. 22nd 23h||270°.833||1.46 ± 0.38|
Estimated Compornents of Geminid activity
|Comp.-No.||Peak Time(UT)||Solar Long.||A(max)||FWHM(hr)|
|URS14C01||Dec. 23rd 00h30m||270°.876||1.5||-1.0/+1.0|
- Radiant : α = 217°, δ = +76°
- Radian Elevation : 25° < h < 70°
- Using data within ± 0.75 σ in all observed data.
- Structure of meteor activity is estimated by "Lorentz profile".
- Observed data provided by RMOJ and RMOB