HOME > Results > Ursids > Result(2015)
Ursids Result (2015)
In 2015, the Ursid clear activity was not caught. This is becase the observed peak was around 0.2 and estimated peak was 0.1. This means it was background level with 0.0±0.4.
Activity Level (using worldwide data)
|Time(UT)||Solar Long.||Activity Level|
|Dec. 22nd 00h||270°.109||0.20 ± 0.13|
Estimated Compornents of Geminid activity
|Comp.-No.||Peak Time(UT)||Solar Long.||A(max)||FWHM(hr)|
|URS15C01||Dec. 22nd 22h30m||270°.534||0.1||-6.0/+6.0|
- Radiant : α = 217°, δ = +76°
- Radian Elevation : 25° < h < 70°
- Using data within ± 0.75 σ in all observed data.
- Structure of meteor activity is estimated by "Lorentz profile".
- Observed data provided by RMOJ and RMOB