HOME > Results > Ursids > Result(2016)
Ursids Result (2016)
In 2016, clear strong activity was observed as same as 2014. The peak time was 10h30m(UT) on 22nd (Solar Longitude : 270°.78). The activity level was around 1.0 with FWHM -2.0hr / +4.0hr.
Activity Level (using worldwide data)
|Time(UT)||Solar Long.||Activity Level|
|Dec. 22nd 10h||270°.779||1.03 ± 0.30|
Estimated Compornents of Geminid activity
|Comp.-No.||Peak Time(UT)||Solar Long.||A(max)||FWHM(hr)|
|URS16C01||Dec. 22nd 10h30m||270°.779||1.0||-2.0 / +4.0|
- Radiant : α = 217°, δ = +76°
- Radian Elevation : 25° < h < 70°
- Using data within ± 0.50 σ in all observed data.
- Structure of meteor activity is estimated by "Lorentz profile".
- Observed data provided by RMOJ and RMOB