HOME > Results > Ursids > Result(2012)
Ursids Result (2012)
The activity level was similar result as 2010. The peak time was around λo270°.6.
Activity Level (using worldwide data)
|Time(UT)||Solar Long.||Activity Level|
|Dec. 22nd 07h||270°.682||0.53 ± 0.28|
Estimated Compornents of Geminid activity
|Comp.-No.||Peak Time(UT)||Solar Long.||A(max)||FWHM(hr)|
|URS12C01||Dec. 22nd 05h30m||270°.597||0.6||-4.0/+4.0|
- Radiant : α = 217°, δ = +76°
- Radian Elevation : 25° < h < 70°
- Using data within ± 0.75 σ in all observed data.
- Structure of meteor activity is estimated by "Lorentz profile".
- Observed data provided by RMOJ and RMOB