In 2005, the peak level was same as 2003. The beginning of clear activity was seen around λo259°. FWHM and end of activity were same as annual year. The peak time was λo261°.7. This was earlier than annual visual observed peak that was λo=262°.2.
Activity Level (using worldwide data)
|Time(UT)||Solar Long.||Activity Level|
|Dec.13th 13h||261°.545||4.04 ± 1.98|
Estimated Compornents of Geminid activity
|Trail-No.||Peak Time(UT)||Solar Long.||A(max)||FWHM(hr)|
- Radiant : α = 112°.0, δ = +32°.0
- Radian Elevation : 20° < h < 70°
- Using data within ± 0.75 σ in all observed data.
- Structure of meteor activity is estimated by "Lorentz profile".
- Observed data provided by RMOJ and RMOB