HOME > Results > Geminids > Result(2006)
2006 Geminids was weaker than annual year. The estimated peak was also weak that was less than activity level 3.0. In addition, the FWHM was narrow (especially before peak).
Activity Level (using worldwide data)
|Time(UT)||Solar Long.||Activity Level|
|Dec.14th 22h||261°.656||3.26 ± 1.02|
Estimated Compornents of Geminid activity
|Trail-No.||Peak Time(UT)||Solar Long.||A(max)||FWHM(hr)|
- Radiant : α = 112°.0, δ = +32°.0
- Radian Elevation : 20° < h < 70°
- Using data within ± 0.75 σ in all observed data.
- Structure of meteor activity is estimated by "Lorentz profile".
- Observed data provided by RMOJ and RMOB