In 2008, the clear activity was seen since λo)259°. After that, the peak was λo=262°.14. Descending branches of FWHM was shorter than annual year. There were not enough of observed data around peak time. It was therefore difficult when peak time and how activity level was.
Activity Level (using worldwide data)
|Time(UT)||Solar Long.||Activity Level|
|Dec.13th 21h||262°136||3.12 ± 0.65|
Estimated Compornents of Geminid activity
|Trail-No.||Peak Time(UT)||Solar Long.||A(max)||FWHM(hr)|
- Radiant : α = 112°.0, δ = +32°.0
- Radian Elevation : 20° < h < 70°
- Using data within ± 0.75 σ in all observed data.
- Structure of meteor activity is estimated by "Lorentz profile".
- Observed data provided by RMOJ and RMOB