HOME > Results > Geminids > Result(2013)
The activity profile was very similar as 2012. Since a lot of observed data were reported, errors of data were narrow. The peak time was around λo261°.98 that was same as annual radio observed peak time.
Activity Level (using worldwide data)
|Time(UT)||Solar Long.||Activity Level|
|Dec.13th 21h||261°852||4.63 ± 0.70|
Estimated Compornents of Geminid activity
|Trail-No.||Peak Time(UT)||Solar Long.||A(max)||FWHM(hr)|
- Radiant : α = 112°.0, δ = +32°.0
- Radian Elevation : 25° < h < 65°
- Using data within ± 0.75 σ in all observed data.
- Structure of meteor activity is estimated by "Lorentz profile".
- Observed data provided by RMOJ and RMOB